"Beauty confronts us with the requirement that we place ourselves among...the redeemers, the leaders in the protection of life. Once you have seen the bush on fire, you are not going to get out of the assignment unless you close your eyes to the beauty.... [You] either have to close your eyes or go back to Egypt and set the people free." - Rev. Dr. Rebecca Parker, "Rising to the Challenge of Our Times"

Thursday, May 18, 2006

photojacking




The watermarks on these photos indicate that they were not exactly purchased. Having spent $50 to enter the race I don't feel like spending another $60 for two JPG files. However the company offers a dazzling assortment of products you can purchase yourself if you simply must have that mug, keyring or mousepad featuring me and my lycra.

One of the things I just realized I really like about triathlon is that each stage has its own hat.

3 comments:

Alice said...

Whoohooo. :) That's some nice lycra. I may just be off to order something... Do they do gardening gloves? My old ones have holes in them.

George said...

Tu está mirando grande a mi hija!

wordsfromhome said...

So there was a different hat for each stage. Caused me to remember that you have always been a bit of a hat person, back to your earliest years. There is a baby picture in my photo album of you wearing a hat....