- gave flowers to an elegant Lady
- was delivered from peril by a young Scholar
- attended a Country Ball
- was asked if the Sideburns were "real or fake"
- became Famous somewhere in China
- wrote about 1300 Words
- ran 18 Miles (in two days)
- ate no small Quantity of Candy
"Beauty confronts us with the requirement that we place ourselves among...the redeemers, the leaders in the protection of life. Once you have seen the bush on fire, you are not going to get out of the assignment unless you close your eyes to the beauty.... [You] either have to close your eyes or go back to Egypt and set the people free." - Rev. Dr. Rebecca Parker, "Rising to the Challenge of Our Times"